An update on the exhibition production:
- The first three 30 x 20″ framed photographs have been produced. I’ve opted for a traditional box frame.
- 2,000 postcards are on order – 200 of 10 designs (all exhibited). These are free for visitors.
- The book draft is with the printers.
- 6 x 4″ picture mounts have been sourced to enable visitors to ‘see’ the Common through a viewfinder.
- The commissioned artists’ book will probably be finished by the end of this month. It can fold into a book format but extended to 180 odd cm.
- The exhibition website has been updated with a gallery of works.